This apt repository contains extra packages for Termux, an Android terminal emulator and Linux environment app.
The following packages have been removed from the repository. This usually happens once they can be found in the official termux packages repository.
- Hugo v0.53/extended, a fast and flexible Static Site Generator written in Go (Github). Hugo is now part of the official termux packages repository! 🎉
Make sure you have installed all required packages to get access to the apt repository, namely
curl to download the signing key and
gnupg to import it:
pkg install curl gnupg
Add extras repository to Termux
Access the repo by adding a file named
$PREFIX/etc/apt/sources.list.d containing the single line
deb https://termux.holehan.org/ termux extras. Then import the GPG key the repository was signed with. Just follow the steps below:
mkdir -p $PREFIX/etc/apt/sources.list.d echo "deb https://termux.holehan.org/ termux extras" \ > $PREFIX/etc/apt/sources.list.d/holehan.list curl https://termux.holehan.org/holehan.key -o holehan.key apt-key add holehan.key rm holehan.key # Delete the key after import
The Hugo package comes with bash-completion support and man pages. So you may want to install these packages as well:
pkg install bash-completion man hugo
- You won’t be able to use the
hugobash-completion until you start a new Termux session.
- If you want to use Hugo Pipes with postcss, you’ll have to adapt the postcss-cli shebang to Termux’s private space first. Repeat this step on each postcss update:
Sift offers bash-completion support, too.
pkg install bash-completion sift
Remove extras repository from Termux
Remove the extras repository from Termux by
- Uninstalling its packages with
pkg uninstall PACKAGE_NAME,
- removing its entry from the packages sources list
- removing the signing key
apt-key del C9681FDF7AEBD90F
Alternative: Build it yourself
The scripts to build the packages can be found at this fork of the official termux repository. Find the Hugo build script at https://github.com/holehan/termux-packages/tree/master/packages/hugo.